Search This Blog

Friday, January 3, 2014

South Carolina - fun with friends

When we hit South Carolina we really enjoyed the change in climate. And, I was able to connect with a long-ago friend from AU. Plus we toured Charleston with the Shivers!







Jon Buzzell, an AU couselor with me from years ago. 
He and his wife drove 1.5 hours to have lunch with us!


Antebellum homes in Charleston with Kim, Kenz and Nat









No matter how hard I tried, I couldnt get these pics to turn.



 

We couldnt take pics inside, but I grabbed these from the internet- so very cool!



 








Highlights by Mom:
  • Being warm again!
  • Military base camping - great price, safe and usually quiet.
  • Seeing Jon and catching up on his family.
  • Spending more than a meal with the Shivers.
  • Antebellum lavishness.

No comments:

Post a Comment